2009 Brussels Gathering Documentation
We had many sessions. We agreed we want to gather and share out highlights and learnings from these sessions. This page is to organize and link to those outputs. Some are on this wiki, some are on other sites. If you have Huddle notes, Open Space Session notes or other artifacts, please either link to them or create pages here on the wiki and link those pages on to this index page. Thanks!
Photos, Audio and Videos
- KM4Dev NING site: http://www.km4dev.org
- Joseph Sikeku of FADECO radio interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nfo42ci-Ko
Would someone like to track down the videos and audios and link them here?
- Agriculture see also http://www.km4dev.org/group/km4dev09aghuddle (Leaders: Gauri Salokhe and Peter Ballentyne)
- Water and Sanitation aka WASHuddle see also http://www.km4dev.org/group/km4dev09waterhuddle (Leader: Peter Bury)
- Climate Change (Leader: Carl Jackson)
- Health/HIV-AIDs (Did not happen)
- Gender(Leaders: Sophie Treinen and Rosien Herweijer)
- Local economic development (Leader: Josien Kapma and John Smith)
- Education and Learning (aka "eduhuddle")(Leaders: Nancy White, Riff Fullen)
- Cross-Domain Cooperation (academia, practice and policy) (Leader: Josine Stremmelaar))
Wed Afternoon Tech/Social Reporting Notes
- Video Notes
- Blogging Notes
- Audio Notes
- Wiki huddle Notes
- Podcasting Notes
- Graphic Recording Notes
- Twiddle Notes
Open Space Reports
The graphic of the marketplace wall can be found here To create your discussion report, check below to see if it is already listed. If not, click on "Edit this Page", and add double square brackets around your Discussion Report name.
Please copy and paste the text in this template into your Discussion Report. If you would like some support, see Lucie, Nancy, or your most familiar "KM4Dev oldtimer"
- Cynefin Framework Notes
- Mapping Notes
- UN Agency Cooperation Notes
- KS Curriculum Notes
- Business models for learning communities
- Setting-up a regional/local KM4Dev Communities of Practice
- Strategies for Changing Culture of Information Use
- KM/KS In and Out of Research
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Overpopulation: worry or taboo?
On 5 October, two discussions in French took place:
- A discussion to develop a francophone community of practice, containing brief documentation in English. The full report in French is available on: []
- A discussion to introduce and discuss the IKM-Emergent programme. The full report in French is available on: []