This wiki is currently used in several ways:
- As a collaborative space during workshops or to work on different projects.
- As a space to present shared perceptions (often arising from conversations on the KM4Dev mailing list) of the 'state-of-the-art' in conceptualising knowledge management and knowledge sharing, particularly in an international development context .
- As a environment where you can learn to use a wiki.
Our first project on the KM4Dev wiki was the Community Knowledge area, (formerly called the FAQTory (FAQ Index)- a place to make and use FAQs and information pages out of our knowledge surfaced in our online conversations and from member experiences. This project gives us a chance to co-edit, created linked pages as background resources and play with a new tool. We encourage you to look around and play with us.
If you are new to wikis, we have a Wiki Tip Page and a play-based wiki experiment, the KM4Dev Cook Book which was an experiment from May 2006 to use the tool in a playful manner.
In the Help Section you will also find links to the key areas we have made so far. If you have suggestions or observations, please share them on our Feedback Center. If you see something that needs fixing, FIX IT!
- Request an account - We have had problems with spammers on this wiki, so we have to approve new accounts. To request a wiki account, click on the link. In alternative, you can email Lucie Lamoureux at llamoureux AT bellanet.org (replace ' AT ' by '@'). Within a couple of days Lucie will send you an email with your account name and password.
- Come back to the wiki and log in: Look in the upper right hand corner of the page. Once you log in you will be able to edit and add pages.