About Davide Piga
As a strategic manager focused on helping organisations transform business performance, I am a senior Knowledge Management and Innovation professional able to harness organisational knowledge sharing processes to generate lessons learned and best practices.
I'm a strong leader and programme/people manager with an innovative mindset and the vision and abilities to bring new ideas, as well as complex strategies and systems to life, as an exceptional communicator with a proven track record of improving organisational capacity and efficiencies.
In addition, I am a keen advocate of the power of social innovation to create change at a transformative scale, as part of a pro-active process that feeds a pipeline for continuous innovation.
- Knowledge Management
- Innovation, including Social Innovation
- Programme and Team Leadership
To know more about Davide Piga, visit this member's profile page on KM4Dev.org.
Discussions started by Davide Piga (1)
- 2 December 2011: How to collect and present Lessons Learnt
Discussions contributed by Davide Piga (3)
- 18 July 2013: Lessons Learned - The Loch Ness monster of KM
- 3 March 2013: Knowledge mapping apps
- 10 November 2008: Online Powerpoint Slide Library