Proposals for the KM4Dev Innovation Fund 2012
Please submit your proposal using this space. You can do so by editing the first available link below in the format: 'KM4Dev 2012 Innovation Proposal x' (where x=a number), and replacing it with the title of your proposal. If there are no more available links, simply create a new link at the bottom of the list for your proposal.
Example: If you want to submit a proposal entitled 'My great KM4Dev Innovation' and you are the first person to submit a proposal, you will need to edit the link entitled 'KM4Dev 2012 Innovation Proposal 1', rename it to 'My great KM4Dev Innovation' and save the page. Then when you click on the link 'My great KM4Dev Innovation', you will be taken to a new page where you can enter your proposal information.
NOTE: In order to edit this and other pages, you will need to login. If you do not have a KM4Dev wiki account, please click on the 'login / create account' link on the top right-hand side of this page and request one.
- Knowledge Management in Agricultural Development for Farmer Education using ICTs
- Project Title: Mapping ICT4D/KM initiatives across Ethiopia
- Crowdreview: ICT4D training experience from practitioners perspectives
- Harnessing Indigenous community's tacit and creative expressions.
- Setting in motion a toolkit of participatory media methods for ‘rigorous’ evaluation and learning
- Setting up an open access journal system for the KM4Dev journal
- The use of Indicators for the Monitoring and Evaluation of KM in International Development
- KM4Dev 2012 Innovation Proposal 8 - Nurturing and Incubating Creativity and Innovation among students for addressing societal needs
- African KM4Dev Community Week
- Development of the SA-GE (francophone KM4Dev) wiki
- Developing and facilitating new discussions – in French- to be uploaded on the francophone KM4Dev wiki
- Translation, publishing and promotion of 2 anglophone resources: Introducing Knowledge Sharing Methods and Tools: A Facilitator's Guide de Hewitt et Lucie Lamoureux & Tools for knowledge and learning (ODI Rapid toolkit)
- Community Based Research, Project Management and Donor Reporting KM Interface Development in Nepal and Bhutan