This page is for listing all discussions started and contributed by Jaap Pels.
To know more about Jaap Pels, visit this member's profile page on KM4Dev.org.
Discussions started by Jaap Pels (2)
- 19 March 2009: Software packages for text analysis and text mining
- 12 November 2008: Open source software for Social Network Analysis
Discussions contributed by Jaap Pels (46)
- 8 March 2017: Understanding Leader-ful Activities Over-Time in KM4Dev
- 19 April 2015: How do you measure impact of your knowledge products and publications?
- 6 March 2015: Learning from experiences: Its limits? Its future relevance?
- 15 November 2014: Multi-agency coordination mechanism
- 28 February 2014: Community Advocacy for sustainable development
- 16 February 2014: Important Discussion for all Members on Leadership
- 3 February 2014: You and KM4Dev: Reflections on the past, present and future
- 17 January 2014: Pathways to involvement and leadership in KM4Dev
- 17 December 2013: What does the term "landscape of practices" evoke for you in your own KM4Dev work?
- 18 July 2013: Lessons Learned - The Loch Ness monster of KM
- 3 March 2013: Knowledge mapping apps
- 2 March 2013: Online project planning tools
- 13 February 2013: Web conferencing for large groups in low bandwidth
- 19 September 2012: Positive deviants/ce in knowledge management for development
- 10 September 2012: Moving people's focus away from KM "products" to KM or KS processes
- 31 January 2012: Job handover
- 2 December 2011: How to collect and present Lessons Learnt
- 6 August 2010: A rigorous approach to lesson learning
- 21 May 2010: Interactive Mapping
- 20 May 2010: Enterprise 2.0 platforms - case studies
- 12 May 2010: Social profiles for staff - case studies
- 3 May 2010: Starting Innovation Processes in organizations
- 12 April 2010: Examples of organizations taking a genuinely strategic approach to KM
- 14 March 2010: Social profiles, expert localisation, who's who tools
- 13 March 2010: Success factors for development and management of Knowledge Sharing Platforms
- 11 March 2010: Brown Bag Lunches
- 3 March 2010: Classification of KM subjects and subcategories
- 23 February 2010: Knowledge Management Events
- 1 February 2010: DIKW (Data - Information - Knowledge - Wisdom) Model
- 30 January 2010: What do knowledge managers spend their time doing ... further results