About Wangu Mwangi
I am a communications and knowledge management professional with more than 20 years experience in the international development sector. My skills include:
- Facilitating learning processes to capture, document and share lessons and insights from development practice
- Designing and executing strategic communications and knowledge management programmes
- Serving as a “knowledge broker” to effectively link research, policy and research communities
- Building the communications capacity of field-level development workers and programme staff
- Advocating for inclusive social change and sustainable development, especially in Africa
To know more about Wangu Mwangi, visit this member's profile page on KM4Dev.org.