Sub-Communities a.k.a. KM4Dev Chapters
There are several small group projects and discussions that are part of KM4Dev. National or supra-national KM4Dev communities are typically referred to as KM4Dev Chapters. PLEASE NOTE that as of end 2020 the overview of KM4Dev Chapters provided here may not be complete.
- SA-GE, the francophone community wiki, which relates to the previous page about Francophone KM4DEV
- The Spanish-speaking branch (SIWA) of the family had a Ning group and an D-group discussion list (Apparently these do not exist any longer.)
- KM4Dev Core Group, a subset of volunteers from the KM4Dev community, who support the community by providing ideas and suggestions to hosts of KM4Dev f2f events, address situations that arise on the mailing list, discuss technical issues related to the website and strategize on future funding modalities
- KM4Dev Technology Assessment Group Work Area
- Adjoining communities -- frequented by KM4Dev members suggests who is in the neighborhood