KM4D Journal - Minutes of editors' meeting of 20 November 2014
From KM4Dev Wiki
PRESENT: Denise, Ewen, Sarah and Lucie
- December 2014: going ok. Two papers hadn't arrived - now 7 or 8 papers. A bit of space if people want to publish.
- May 2015: Not much to report. People developing papers - Nov 30 deadline.
- Sarah will send overview (Dec issue) - done.
- Lucie to check - papers sent to May issue could be used - will send info to Sarah.
- Ewen to pass along information to authors about longer case study (from 4000 to 6000 words - Editors say ok). Not done but it's ok.
- Ewen to reject abstracts on the site for issue 11.1. - DONE
- Sarah and Ivan to brainstorm on topics for Sept and Dec issues.
- Sorted, remove this point from agenda.
- All editors to have a look at ideas raised by Ewen and then add to Editors Handbook.
- Denise - action point pending to update the guidelines to include Ewen's Journal promotion notes.
- Sarah to send out survey next week.
- Sarah received files from T & F! Yay!
- Sarah to make a plan to upload. Will experiment next week. Will let us know by email how it went.
- Ewen pledges to put up issues he was involved with.
- Sarah to prepare a plan for promotion.
- Ewen shares all files that were published. Would be good to have feedback. What makes sense to add, remove, etc.
- Sarah dealt with issue Ewen had with 9.3.
- Should think of doing "super issues" of KM4DJ on a certain theme (e.g. CoP), bringing all articles together.
- All editors to look at stats and come back with comments/ insights.
- All editors to give feedback to Ewen on list of articles.
PROPOSED DATE FOR NEXT MEETING: Thurs, January 15 at 4pm (CET)