Coordinators (i.e., Facilitators
From KM4Dev Wiki
Questions we came up with (that are specific to Coordinators)
- How do you feel about the quality of the TKN "business" plan (Purpose Checklist) and the progress made so far?
- Is the Checklist still relevant?
- Have you performed regular evaluation and revisions of your TKN since its inception?
- What percentage of time is factored in for facilitation/coordination? -
- How did you become facilitator of the network?
- What have you been doing to stimulate participation?
- Have you tried to promote the network?
- If participation hasn't been forthcoming, why do think that is?
- Has the facilitation training provided made your role somewhat easier? (if applicable)
- What other facilitation tools have you used (guides, etc.)?
- Are you in touch with other facilitators (through a network)?
- Do you enjoy facilitating your network?
- Did you receive enough technical support when starting up the TKN? If no, how could this be improved?
- When do you spend time on the network? (during office hours or outside of office hours)
- Would a network of all TKN facilitators in FAO be something useful for knowledge sharing?
- Were you guided on how to facilitate?
- Was the provided solution (D-groups, Typo 3 Based platform) enough to meet your TKN's needs?
- Based on what you are currently using, what additional functionalities would be useful to the "better functioning" of your TKN?