After Action Reviews
From: Sheila Jagannathan, posted on 2010/04/08
Looking for examples of after action reviews for learning events, such as conferences, workshops etc.
Can someone share examples and checklists if available?
All replies in full are available in the discussion page. Contributions received with thanks from:
[the meat of the topic – clearly, crisply communicated summary of the topic. Where relevant, a brief story – no more than 1-2 paragraphs - of how this topic has been turned into practice, ideally from the KM4Dev archives? If the example is long, separate into a separate subsection]
Examples in Application
[One or a few practical examples and references that illustrate the topic or show how it is done in practice]
- Search for "After Action Review" on KS Toolkit
- After Action Review of Share Fair 2009 (by the organizing team)
- After Action Review of Share Fair 2009 (by Gauri Salokhe)
- Other examples of AARs done after learning events
- FINAL After Action Review - Gender session SO workshop October 2009.docx
- After Action Review (AAR) on Dare To Share
- An example of AAR the Constellation
- First Learning Event AAR Cambodia.doc (AAR template)